We’re thrilled to announce that we are opening our 2021 pool season Memorial Day Weekend. The pool will open on Saturday, May 29 for pool pass holders and on Sunday, May 30 to the general public.
Aquatic Center & Pool
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
Swimming in Piedmont Park is a well-known pastime that dates back to before the original bathhouse was built in 1911. Today, the bathhouse is a 9,000 square foot LEED certified event space called Greystone, and the Aquatic Center is a renovation of a swimming pool built in 1973. The Piedmont Park Pool is operated by the Piedmont Park Conservancy through a partnership with the City of Atlanta. As a public pool, we adhere to City of Atlanta Aquatics regulations and procedures and Fulton County Health Department requirements.
- Four lap lanes
- Beach entry with current channel for floating
- Pool level locker rooms and showers
- Landscaped deck
- ADA accessibility
- Adult swim starts at 15 minutes before every hour and lasts for 15 minutes
Things to Note
- Sales are cash or card.
- No refunds are extended for inclement weather
- The pool season is from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Check for pool closures
- For safety, all swimmers must exit the pool when thunder is heard or lightning is seen and must remain out of the pool for 30 minutes after the last occurrence
- The Aquatic Center adheres to the City of Atlanta pool calendar
- Full list of rules here
Thank you so much for the overwhelming support for pool passes. One-day passes will be for sale at the ticket booth during pool hours but season passes have sold out.
2021 Operating Rules, Regulations and Updates:
General Admission Hours
One-Time Access Fee
Season pool passes give you and your family access during public pool hours as well as extra time for you to swim during Season Pool Pass Holder Hours. Children 2 years of age or younger are exempt from needing a pool pass, but children 3 and older are required to have a pass.
To control crowding and allow for a safe and positive experience at the pool, the Piedmont Park Conservancy limits the number of passes that are available for purchase each season. These passes are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and all purchases are final. Please be advised that purchase of a season pass does not guarantee you access or allow you priority to enter the pool in the event of closure or capacity. During check-in, identification must be available at the request of the staff.
Pool Pass Discounts
Piedmont Park Conservancy members at the Park Advocate and higher levels receive a discount on season pool passes! Learn more.
If you are a current member at the appropriate level and need the promo code, please email email@example.com.
Pool Pass Holder Benefits
- Access to Piedmont Park Pool during all pool hours
- Exclusive access to Pass Holder swim hours
- Special events
- Extended hours once per month for late night swim
- Access to Early Bird Lap Swimming
Pool Pass Holder Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm & 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Season Pass Holder Fees
|Family Pool Pass for 2||$290|
|Family Pool Pass for 3||$350|
|Family Pool Pass for 4||$365|
|Family Pool Pass for 5 or more||$395|
|Individual Pool Pass||$175|
|Senior Pool Pass||$125|
*Children aged 2 and younger are not charged for entry
Pool Pass Holder Guests
For the 2021 pool season, there will be no guest tokens for pool pass holders
Early Bird Lap Swimming is on hold due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We will update the website with more information when there is more information.
Get the inside scoop on all things summer in Piedmont Park!
Find out what’s blooming, the best picture locations, what animals you can spot and so much more.