Providing over 200 acres of green space, Piedmont Park is open and available as a free resource to all Atlantans. Piedmont Park is open to the public daily from 6am-11pm. See below for the current status of Park attractions.
Park Alerts and Area Closures
- Tuesday Walking Club: Tuesdays at 10am
- Six Springs Wetlands Boardwalk: Six Springs and the Boardwalk are closed for repairs.
- Dog Parks: Open
- Legacy Fountain Splash Pad: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Aquatic Center and Pool: Closed for the season
- Green Market: Saturdays 9:00am to 1:00pm. Green Market is not held when there is a Class A festival in the Park.
- History Tours: Starts at 10am on Saturdays of Green Market
- Tennis Center: See tennis center website for openings and closures.
Playing on the Active Oval? Please remember to bring your Permit (except on Fridays, which are leisure play only). Check for field closures below.
- Soccer Fields: Open
- Softball Fields: Open
- Volleyball Courts: Open
- Running Track: Open
Oak Hill: Open for leisure play
Meadow: Open for leisure play
Basketball Courts: Open for play
Updated: Tuesday, November 22, 2022, 10:20 AM