We know you care about your community, you value the open and beautiful spaces of Piedmont Park, and you know how important it is to keep it the vital centerpiece of Atlanta’s greenspace.
And that’s why we think you’re a keeper.
Becoming a member at Piedmont Park is important because our greenspace is vital for mental health, it provides open space for current and future generations, and it’s where people can come together and make memories. If this is important to you, then you should join our Annual Membership Program.
Why Member Support is Important
Annual gifts help sustain the long-term initiatives to maintain Piedmont Park such as planting trees, trash cleanup, managing volunteers and more.
“I choose to support the Park because I see what it does for me, my friends and for those who live in the city. It started as a desire to contribute to the park that benefits me personally, and it grew into the realization of how integral the park is for the well being of our community, and I decided that I should do as much as I can for the Park.”- Ali F. Shaikh
Because of our supporters, here are a few moments that were able to happen.
- Dozens of baby birds were born in the Park this summer. These tiny residents spent the beginning of their life exploring Lake Clara Meer, the Meadow and other parts of the Park before heading off into the world.
- Jenny S. took a daily stroll along the many paths in the Park. These walks cleared her head and gave her much needed exercise to power through the rest of her day.
- James and his son Evan P. were able to enjoy nature in the heart of the city by watching the ducks swimming in the lake.
- Kat A. said “Yes!” to Matthew W.’s perfect proposal in the Park. Many couples eloped at Dockside, Magnolia Hall Lawn and throughout the Park.
- Toddler Brooke visited Piedmont Park for the first time and was able to enjoy the green grass, crunchy leaves and wide-open spaces to move around.