Aquatic Center & Pool
Our 2021 pool season has come to an end. Thank you to everyone that visited the pool or bought a pool pass. The 2022 season will start Memorial Day weekend of 2022.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
Swimming in Piedmont Park is a well-known pastime that dates back to before the original bathhouse was built in 1911. Today, the bathhouse is a 9,000 square foot LEED certified event space called Greystone, and the Aquatic Center is a renovation of a swimming pool built in 1973. The Piedmont Park Pool is operated by the Piedmont Park Conservancy through a partnership with the City of Atlanta. As a public pool, we adhere to City of Atlanta Aquatics regulations and procedures and Fulton County Health Department requirements.
- Four lap lanes
- Beach entry with current channel for floating
- Pool level locker rooms and showers
- Landscaped deck
- ADA accessibility
- Adult swim starts at 15 minutes before every hour and lasts for 15 minutes
Things to Note
- Sales are cash or card.
- No refunds are extended for inclement weather
- The pool season is from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- Check for pool closures
- For safety, all swimmers must exit the pool when thunder is heard or lightning is seen and must remain out of the pool for 30 minutes after the last occurrence
- The Aquatic Center adheres to the City of Atlanta pool calendar
- Full list of rules here