AQUATICS AND POOL
- Our pool has four lap lanes, is ADA accessible, has a beach entry with a current channel for floating, locker rooms and showers, concessions and a landscaped deck.
- Legacy Fountain has more than 70 jets that spray water up to 30 feet in the air.
- Piedmont Park is a Relay Bike Share site. Reserve a bike through your phone, and then enjoy the ride!
- There are miles of roads and paths through the Park that are bike and wheel friendly.
- There are two off-leash dog parks that are fully maintained by the Piedmont Park Conservancy.
- This special three-acre off-leash area attracts more than 700,000 visitors each year.
- The dog parks feature shaded areas, benches, water stations and nearby restrooms.
- The Piedmont Park Conservancy hosts four benefit events in the Park throughout the year: Doggie Dash 5k and Dash, Landmark Luncheon, Party for Piedmont Park and Splish Splash Doggie Bash.
- The Park is always filled with fun, exciting events. Check out our calendar to see the latest things to do in Piedmont Park.
FITNESS AND EXERCISE
- Piedmont Park has miles of walking and jogging paths with water fountains scattered along the way.
- You’ll discover Piedmont Park is the place for all sports from bicycling and swimming to soccer, track and fitness classes.
- The Park has basketball, volleyball, tennis and bocce courts available for rental.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- Piedmont Park has many different picnic options for your guests to enjoy along with concession stands.
- Concessions in Piedmont Park offers visitors a wide variety of choices ranging from hot snack food to cold beverages, located throughout Atlanta’s favorite park.
- The Green Market serves Midtown and neighbors fresh, clean and local food. Shoppers experience live music and rotating activities while supporting farmers and local businesses.
- In addition to fresh produce and meats, you will also find delicious coffee, refreshing beverages and tasty prepared foods.
- The Green Market is held on Saturdays from 9am-1pm, from March to November, inside the 12th Street and Piedmont Avenue Gate.
LEARN AND ENGAGE
- The Conservancy offers hands-on summer camp experiences focused on STEM-based topics and experiential learning as well as ongoing field trips for neighboring schools and groups.
- The Park features an Education Garden and apiary to showcase how food grows and what the plants look like. The Conservancy demonstrates how to utilize and cultivate beneficial microorganisms through composting, cover crops and good soil maintenance.
- Visitors can also download printable PDFs to enjoy on their own and with groups in the Park including scavenger hunts, “I Spy,” and so much more.
- Start your visit at Piedmont Park with a sightseeing tour so you’ll know how you want to navigate your future visits. Self-guided tour packets are located around the Park.
- History tours led by docents occur every Saturday from March to November at 10am.
Who is the Piedmont Park Conservancy?
The Piedmont Park Conservancy is a member and donor-funded nonprofit organization working in partnership with the city of Atlanta to ensure Piedmont Park is an iconic park for all neighborhoods of metro Atlanta. Operating since 1989, we have invested over $66 million in capital improvements for Piedmont Park. Today, the Conservancy requires over $3.5 million dollars in donations every year in order to manage and enhance Piedmont Park and its programs.
Tax ID: 58-1551369
Join Our Newsletter and Get Connected
Be the first to know what’s going on in the Park
Piedmont Park is managed and maintained through a collaboration between the 501(c)3 nonprofit Piedmont Park Conservancy and City of Atlanta.