- One 3-hour volunteer project for up to 15 people
- Recognition in the Conservancy’s annual report
Benefits of our corporate volunteer program include:
- Corporate visibility
- Team building
- Employee engagement
- Physical activity that takes place in the Park
- Stewardship of the environment and public greenspaces
- Education about the importance of native plant communities, the tree canopy and pollinators
Why Volunteering is Critical
The Park has become more than just a place: it’s an outdoor gym, a calming escape from the city and a safe gathering place for friends. You help us keep Piedmont Park a place where we can clear our minds and keep our sanity.
“Volunteering in Piedmont Park has allowed our team to continue our tradition of employee volunteerism during the COVID-19 pandemic, providing a valuable outlet for our employees to give back to our community and socialize outside of our normal work environment.”- Becca Rushin, Jamestown, L.P.
Because of our volunteers, here are a few moments witnessed in 2020 that were able to happen.
- Keep over 40 acres of lawn space clear of trash so people were able to celebrate and safely gather in a clean space
- Plant native shrubs and trees that keep Piedmont Park beautiful and shaded, especially during the extreme summer heat
- Restore the Park from storm damage by clearing fallen trees and scattered limbs
Join Our Newsletter and Get Connected
Be the first to know what’s going on in the Park
Piedmont Park is managed and maintained through a collaboration between the 501(c)3 nonprofit Piedmont Park Conservancy and City of Atlanta.